We’ve teamed up with Illustration students from Stockport College who were tasked with focusing on a historic building of their choice from the Underbanks to research its history and create a piece of artwork based on what the shop/building used to be. We plan to display the artwork in a vacant unit in the Underbanks on the day of the Heritage Open Day (8th September).
- Residents gain first glimpse of Underbanks improvements following easing of national lockdown
- Open Call for Street Artists!
- The White Lion wins North West Region Construction Award!
- Winner announced for the Survey Prize Draw!
- The Townscape Heritage Survey is now live! Complete the survey for your chance to win