On the 8th September, Stockport Council and Stockport’s Heritage Trust hosted an Edwardian themed event in the Underbanks to tie in with the Heritage Open Day, a national festival of history and culture that takes place once a year. The street was filled with information stalls, a ukulele band, a jazz band and there were group tours of the area and talks inside the famous ‘Jacob Winters’.
- Residents gain first glimpse of Underbanks improvements following easing of national lockdown
- Open Call for Street Artists!
- The White Lion wins North West Region Construction Award!
- Winner announced for the Survey Prize Draw!
- The Townscape Heritage Survey is now live! Complete the survey for your chance to win